Are you a radio and audio lover, a podcaster, love to see with your ears, interested in music, production and audio engineering? Plus: As a surfer, diver, kite-surfer or environmental activist your heart beats fort he big blue sea? You wanna talk about adventures and bring interesting ocean stories along? Maybe still a student and interested in a career in the fun part of journalism? If you are seeking meaningful topics to try your hand in Podcast radio about Ocean Issues call us now!
Or maybe you are a podcaster about Ocean Stories already! Shoot me a mail and Welcome aboard!
What you will do:
- Basically EVERYTING connected to radio and podcasting. This is a platform to experiment without classical radio borders. But still we focus on quality content done in a smart way.
- Find OcecanRadio stories
- Coordinate Interviews and your own features
- Conduct interviews
- Source content and write for radio segments
- Edit your interviews and bits
- Do reporter bits
- In studio talks with presenter
- Bring OceanRadio to the next level together
You will need:
- At least basic knowledge of journalistic practises : Journalistic Radio- writing, e.g. Interviews, creatig audio-bits, authoring and producing of own stories
- Maybe you are a student of media, communications, journalism or a media school
- Strong written and verbal English
- A passion for the outdoors, especially relating to the sea
- Proactive, location-independent, reliable working attitude
- Openness in bringing a non profit project on a volunteer basis together to the next level.
All our positions are volunteer positions so far.
You are free to work from home on your own timeschedule but should be relieable and eager to create a maningful platform together.
If you see yourself in this, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org