Are you a surfer, diver, kite-surfing fan or environmental activist? Maybe still a student? You are interested in a career in journalism? But not the boring kind? Seeking meaningful topics to try your hand in journalistic writing or the world of online media?
Are you a passionate candidate keen to explore Journalism 2.0 and bring your passion to make this non-profit project a hit? Welcome Aboard!
- We offer an exciting role in the world of media, selected activities including:
- Journalistic writing, e.g. feature news articles, Authoring of own stories
- Editing existing Articles
- Conducting interviews
- Sourcing content and writing for radio segments
- Cultivating social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
- General research and admin
If you have
- Strong written and verbal English
- A passion for the outdoors, especially relating to the sea
- At least basic knowledge of Blogging, basic journalistic knowledge, WordPress, SEO and image editing, audio editing, video editing and social media skills
- Proactive, location-independent, reliable working attitude
- Openness in bringing a non profit project on a volunteer basis together to the next level.
All our positions are volunteer positions so far.
You are free to work from home on your own timeschedule but should be relieable and eager to create a maningful platform together.
If you see yourself in this, please apply to email@example.com