You are a passionate podcasting or radio editor with work experience? You love the ocean, maybe you surf, dive, kite-surf or simply love the big blue and environmental issues? Are you keen to explore Journalism 2.0, have the enthusiasm to roll up your sleeves and start pushing this baby into the world together to make this non-profit project a hit and all of our future full time profession? Welcome Aboard!
- We offer an exciting role in the world of media, selected activities including:
- Researching people and topics for the Oceanradio Podcast
- Conducting interviews
- Sourcing content and writing for radio segments
- Audio-Editing and finalizing the podcast
- Uploading Podcast to platforms including metadescriptions, text and picture
- General research and admin
If you have and are
- Strong written and verbal English
- A passion for the outdoors, especially relating to the sea
- knowledge of blogging, a journalistic background, understand WordPress, SEO and image editing, audio editing,
- Proactive, location-independent, reliable working attitude
- Openness in bringing a non profit project on a volunteer basis together to the next level.
All our positions are volunteer positions so far.
You are free to work from home on your own timeschedule but should be reliable and eager to create a meaningful platform together.
If you see yourself in this, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org